Tesseract 1.75mm PLA Filament (1 KG Spool)
Our 3D Printer filament is a place where your imagination is brought to life. Designed with superior quality and best user experience in mind, Our 3D Printer Filament is manufactured with industry-leading high precision tolerance (±0.02MM) to ensure that you spend less time trouble shooting and more time creating!
Filament Storage Tip?
- Since PLA material is made from biodegradable sources, it is susceptible to moisture. We recommended storing filament in a sealed plastic bag or box after each print (a large ziplock or Tupperware works well).
- In extreme cases where the filament gets damp, you can bake it in an oven with 50-degree Celsius for about an hour to restore its dryness.
Reminder: Each time after use of your 3D Printer Filament？ Be sure to insert the free end of the filament into the hole to avoid the filament being tangled for next time use.
- +/- 0.02MM TOLERANCE: Our PLA 3D printer filaments are produced with more precise specification and have a tolerance of only +/- 0.02 mm. No matter which 3D printer you are using, the consistently round diameters provide optimum flow through the extruder nozzle. Almost all 1.75 mm-specification 3d printers in the market are configured to run with the PLA 3D printing filaments.
- 1.75MM PLA FILAMENT: The PLA filaments are useful in a broad range of printing applications which have the advantage of Low-Odor and Low-Warp. Compared with traditional brittle PLA, our 3D printer filaments have been adjusted to avoid degradability of the material and provide optimal performance, so our PLA filaments are not brittle during 3D printing jobs.
- VACUUMED SEALED PACKAGING: Some 3D printing materials can be negatively affected by moisture, so this is why Our 3D printer filaments are all vacuumed sealed along with a desiccant pack. This will enable you to easily keep your 3D printer filaments at an optimal storage condition and free from dust or dirt before opening the vacuumed sealed packaging.
- 100% ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY: Our 3D printer filaments comply with the Restriction of Hazardous Substance (RoHS) directive and are free from potentially hazardous substances. The 1.75 mm PLA filament gives off a sweet smell, and it is considered by many as an improvement over hot PLA Plastic.
|Number of Items