Tesseract Silicone Socks Protective Cover for MK7, MK8, MK9 Heat Block Ender 3, CR10 Extruder Hotend High Temperature Resistant 280C
- Made of heat-resistant, non-stick silicone material, this will repel build-up of molten plastic.
- It really helps with sticky materials like Co-Polyesters and filled materials that like to build up on nozzles.
- They provide a huge boost in temperature stability, specially if you use high airflow cooling around the nozzle to cool the print.
- The additional cooling combined with reduced radiation of heat from the block and nozzle to the print really boost the ability to print great overhangs and bridges, all while keeping the hotend temperature extremely stable.
- Heated Block 3D Printer Parts Original J-head Hotend Bowden Extruder Reprap Heater Block.