3D Printing Made Easy.
With a fully integrated system of hardware, software and materials, it’s the most reliable, innovative and easy to use 3D printer on the market. Additive manufacturing has never been more accessible.
- With automatic calibration, intuitive and easy to use software, Julia 3D printers integrate into your workflow right out of the box
- A wide range of materials to suit every application, from prototyping to end-use parts coupled with an ecosystem of accessories and nozzles to give you 3D printing that is tailored to your needs.
- Powerful networking features over Wi-Fi and LAN enable you to execute, control and monitor your 3D Prints remotely, ensuring seamless management of a single, or a fleet of 3D Printers.
- We are with you every step of the way. With training, seminars, online resources we ensure you have everything you need to get started. Our after-sales and support team is just a call away to promptly rectify any issue or concern.
|Fused Deposition Modelling (FDM)
|Direct Drive Extruder with Swappable Nozzles
|200mm x 200mm x 200mm 8000 cc
|Maximum of 972 mm³/min with 0.6mm Nozzle
|Build Plate Temperature
|Build Plate Levelling
|Active nozzle-tip probe based levelling
|PLA, PLA+, ABS, ABS+, ASA, HIPS, PETG, TPU 85A, TPU 95A, Nylon*, Nylon-CF*, Nylon-CF*, PC*
Service & Support
|Online or Onsite training & Installation options available
|E-mail, phone, and live-operating via Anydesk
|XYZ positioning Resolution
|0.25 mm, 0.4 mm, 0.6 mm in High Temperature and Hardened variants
|Upto 290 °C using High Temperature nozzles
|USB Drive, WiFi, LAN
|Camera over WiFi, LAN
|Full Colour TFT with Touch Screen
(L x B x H)
|435mm x 445mm x 385mm
* Requires High Temperature or Hardened Nozzle with special build substrate